Please Enter

Furrymaid invites you all...

This is an opportunity for me to show you what the world looks like from where I am standing.
I am not a prissy thing, nor a pervert; just merely observing this subordinate condition we call life.
Watch this space if you have an interest in my creative ventures; some of which you may find sublime and others ridiculous...
But is it not the peculiarities of life that forms our individualities and enables us, the drones a higher state of being?
Welcome to my world...

Do check out my older posts and please feel free to comment@
furrymaid@gmail.com

Questionnaires return to: humancondion100@gmail.com


Furrymade @ Furrymaid

Furrymade @ Furrymaid
All Rights belong to FurryMade UK, 2010

Contributors

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Ms Bird


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ms Bird