Please Enter

Furrymaid invites you all...

This is an opportunity for me to show you what the world looks like from where I am standing.
I am not a prissy thing, nor a pervert; just merely observing this subordinate condition we call life.
Watch this space if you have an interest in my creative ventures; some of which you may find sublime and others ridiculous...
But is it not the peculiarities of life that forms our individualities and enables us, the drones a higher state of being?
Welcome to my world...

Do check out my older posts and please feel free to comment@
furrymaid@gmail.com

Questionnaires return to: humancondion100@gmail.com


Furrymade @ Furrymaid

Furrymade @ Furrymaid
All Rights belong to FurryMade UK, 2010

Contributors

Friday 20 January 2012

Human Condition Questionnaire


Please click on the red link below to open the questionnaire.

* Read and complete.

* Then click file

* Then click e-mail as attachment to:

humancondition100@gmail.com


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ul1_RHciNgr1nVxtWLjQsCrS1da4GRSEPLQCaJ8wwcY/edit?hl=en_US

Thank you for your time. I will feedback the results of the Human Condition Questionnaire sometime in the near future.

No comments: